Senior Ad Rates:
Eighth $75 (NO ADS ACCEPTED AFTER NOVEMBER 26th)
Create your ad online at www.yearbookforever.com by November 26th.
Or, submit your materials to the Palladium, and we will design it for you.
For a Senior Ad Order Form click here
We are currently soliciting ad space in the 44d edition. Contact Ms. Krepelka, Adviser, (919)662-2428 for marketing information including ad sizes, ad rates, deadlines, and artwork.
Full Page: $375
Half Page: $225
Quarter Page: $175
Eighth Page: $50
Current Price: $65 (until end of 1st semester)
2013 YEARBOOK: $65
2012 YEARBOOK: $50
2011 YEARBOOK: $45
1. Make sure you CHECK your yearbook thoroughly before writing or personalizing it.
2. Add your personalization and write your name in your book.
3. Select a page at random and put your initials in a secret spot. This can help if your yearbook is ever lost or stolen.
4. Keep your book in your locker or in your possession at all times. Remember there are 700 copies that look just like it floating around. It can be easily confused with someone else's.
5. Acknowledge that the yearbook is a student-run and student-created business. Despite countless hours laboring over writing, designs, and photographs, there will be imperfections. Your understanding and good humor is appreciated. Though we always welcome suggestions, we'd love to hear your compliments. Please make an effort to congratulate the Palladium staff for their hard work. Over 800 hours of summer planning, class time, workshops, events, and after school and weekend work by a staff of 15 students go into producing this publication. Please send words of support to "> .