The 45th Anniversary Edition has arrived!
Yearbooks will be distributed in the main lobby during all three lunches. Seniors and juniors will pick up pre-ordered yearbooks on Tuesday, May 28th. Sophomores and freshmen will pick up on Wednesday, May 29th.
Reserve your copy before Tuesday using the Online School Payments tab on the homepage. Bring your printed receipt to receive your book.
Read the Yearbook Tips below to prepare for taking care of your yearbook.
Attention Seniors and Parents:
Check the "Senior Portraits" page to verify that your portrait is included and that the name is spelled correctly. Senior Ad Flier
Create a special recognition in the yearbook for your graduating senior. Ad forms and artwork are due by Friday, November 9th. Space is limited, so reserve yours as soon as possible! Remember to attend the Creation Station on Oct. 2nd or Nov. 6th, open from 4:30 PM- 7:00 PM, to have our in-house designers create an ad for you!
Or design your own ad online at www.yearbookordercenter.com.
Full Page: $300, 1/2 Page: $175, 1/4 Page: $100, and 1/8 Page: $75
We are currently soliciting ad space in the 44d edition. Contact Ms. Krepelka, Adviser, (919)662-2428 for marketing information including ad sizes, ad rates, deadlines, and artwork.
YEARBOOK ORDERING INFORMATION
The 2013 YEARBOOK is on sale now! Order your 2013 yearbook now! Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com to reserve your copy online (order # 10118)
PAST YEARBOOK PRICES (Checks made payable to Garner Magnet High School)
2012 YEARBOOK: $50
2011 YEARBOOK: $45
2010 YEARBOOK: $40
2009 and other past YEARBOOKS: $20
1. Make sure you CHECK your yearbook thoroughly before writing or personalizing it.
2. Add your personalization and write your name in your book.
3. Select a page at random and put your initials in a secret spot. This can help if your yearbook is ever lost or stolen.
4. Keep your book in your locker or in your possession at all times. Remember there are 700 copies that look just like it floating around. It can be easily confused with someone else's.
5. Acknowledge that the yearbook is a student-run and student-created business. Despite countless hours laboring over writing, designs, and photographs, there will be imperfections. Your understanding and good humor is appreciated. Though we always welcome suggestions, we'd love to hear your compliments. Please make an effort to congratulate the Palladium staff for their hard work. Over 800 hours of summer planning, class time, workshops, events, and after school and weekend work by a staff of 15 students go into producing this publication. Please send words of support to "> .
Kelly Krepelka, Adviser, (919)662-2428, ">